Friday, December 4, 2015

First Post and Random Thoughts...

Hi,

This will be my first post for this blog. I am setting this up to possibly help others out there with some of the everyday odd things I come upon in my travels and possibly save other some time, stress and money.

My passion is computer networking on a small scale. I am not interested in large corporate networking models and how they interact across the globe. I've worked and learned in those environments and it does not fulfill my curiosity as does the small networking environments do.

I enjoy working with small business owners in creating networks that rival some of the larger industries I've worked with. Securing the network and making a work of art from pure chaos. I find fulfillment in repairing home users computers and being able to explain what happened, how it was fixed and how to avoid it in the future.

In my blog I intend to post information about everything from Cisco Routers and Switches all the way down to thermal paste for your computers processor. The only rhyme or reason to my posting will come from what I had been doing that day. If one day I am configuring a Cisco or Adtran Switch I will probably blog about it and if on the next day I am uninstalling McAfee I might blog about that.

I assume most who start blogging feel the same as I do now. I am not too sure how this is going to work, but I'm not afraid to try....

J

No comments:

Post a Comment